The best way to have iced coffee, Cold Brew is rich, sweet and perfect over ice on a hot day or any day for that matter.
Coffee: 115 grams
Grind: #6, medium
Brew Length: 12-18 hours
- Place ground coffee into mesh filter.
- Set coffee and filter into plastic carafe.
- Add enough cold water to saturate coffee grounds in filter and stir. Add the remaining water to the carafe.
- Secure lid on carafe and place in refrigerator. Steep for 12 to 18 hours.
- Remove mesh filter from the carafe. Pour Cold Brew over ice. Enjoy!