The French Press, particularly this 32 Oz size, is a simple way to make coffee for a few of your favorite friends and family. The resulting cup is a full, heavy body with rich sweetness.
Coffee: 65 grams
Water: 32 oz
Grind: #5.5, medium
Brew Length: 4 minutes
- Begin to bring water to a boil.
- Set timer for 4 minutes.
- Grind coffee and place into French Press.
- After water has been brought to boil rest for 30 seconds, then pour water to just below the rim. Start timer.
- After 1 minute, gently stir so all coffee grounds are saturated.
- Place lid/filter of French Press on the container, make sure filter is submerged just below the surface so coffee grounds remain saturated.
- After 4 minutes are up, slowly, but firmly press the filter. Decant coffee to keep from over-extraction. Enjoy.