Old Soul offers coffee catering services featuring our single-origin artisan coffees. All services include everything you’ll need to serve your guests from cups to cream and sugar.
You can contact us below or you can contact Mort Saltzman, our Catering Manager at [email protected] or 530-304-6019 and we’ll walk you through the process of customizing our coffee catering to fit your needs and budget.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Old Soul offers an assortment of breakfast, lunch and dinner options from the simple to the deluxe featuring locally sourced ingredients. Contact our catering representative and they’ll walk you through the process of customizing our breakfast catering to fit your needs and budget.
Continental Breakfast: An assortment of pastries (fresh-baked muffins, scones, croissants, banana bread) and our fresh-roasted, estate-grown coffee. Includes disposable plates, cups, utensils, napkins, coffee creamer, sugar, sugar substitute, stirrers, and set up buffet style.
$5.40 a person. Additional charge for tea and/or fresh juices.
Deluxe Continental Breakfast: Add to the continental breakfast hot tea, fresh orange juice, and a fresh fruit platter or granola w/plain yogurt. Includes disposable plates, cups, utensils, napkins, coffee creamer, sugar, sugar substitute, stirrers, and set up buffet style.
$10.85 a person.
Hot Breakfast: Choose from the following options.
- Frittata (veggie or meat)
- Quiche (veggie or meat)
- Soft Scrambled Eggs
- All are served with breakfast potatoes, toast and coffee/tea.
Minimum order 8 persons.
$12.45 per person
Additional items available (8 person minmum for add ons): bacon sausage, ham, waffles, biscuits & gravy, pastries, fresh juice.
18% service charge added to the price of the hot breakfast.
Delivery free if order $100 or more.
- BLT: Applewood smoked bacon, tomatoes, red onion, romaine, and avocado spread on our ciabatta.
- TBS: Oven-roasted turkey breast, Applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, Dijon mustard, avocado spread, romaine, tomatoes, and red onion on our ciabatta.
- Pesto Chicken Panini: Arugula pesto, chicken breast, gruyere cheese, romaine and tomatoes on our focaccia.
- Salmon: Smoked salmon with lemon zest and juice, red onion, and olive oil topped with mixed greens on our ciabatta.
- Grilled Cheese: Tomato, garlic, spinach, brie, white cheddar and Swiss on our focaccia.
- Fresh Veggie: Spinach, red bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, sprouts, and drizzle of our Italian dressing on our 9-grain whole wheat.
- Chipotle Chicken: Chipotle-seasoned chicken breast, chipotle aioli, white cheddar, pickles, red onion, tomatoes, and romaine on our ciabatta.
- Italian Sub: Ham, salami, pepperoni, mayo, Italian dressing, tomatoes, lettuce, and onion on a hoagie roll.
Add green or pasta salad, cookie or chips, and bottled water or soda for $11.40 a person. The chicken and salmon sandwiches are $1 extra.
- Mixed green: Mixed greens, apple, almonds, feta, red onion, and our Italian dressing.
- Caesar: Romaine tossed with our zesty Caesar dressing and croutons topped with shredded parmesan.
Add roast turkey breast or chicken breast to salads for an additional $4, or smoked salmon for $5).
Add cookie from our bakery or chips, and bottled water or soda to the salads for a total of $10.90 a person.